This isn’t your “traditional” style blog-due to Harry’s dedication to his clients helping them buy and sell homes-he doesn’t have the time to continually write articles. Therefore Harry has handpicked these articles regarding a variety of topics that he thought his clients would find helpful and informative.” Just click on the links below to read whichever article or articles interest you.
- How to Clean These Electronics…and Why You Should
- 11 Reasons Why Your Home Isn’t Selling
- Should you move for a shorter work commute?
- 10 tips for moving the elderly.
- How to make the home selling process easier on pets.
- Should you buy a home warranty when you move?
- How to schedule a home inspection.
- 11 ways to save for a down payment.
- Are you ready to move to a larger home?
- What’s more important? Size vs location of a home.
- Why you should get involved in your hoa.
- Tips for winning a bidding war on a house you really want.
- Ready to buy advice for first time homebuyers?
- Own a home. 4 ways to build equity faster.
- 16 easy ways to boost homes curb appeal./
- Should you buy an older home or new construction?
- Moving with kids to a new home./
- 5 big financial benefits of home ownership.
- How to determine the cost of living in a city.
You will also find an RSS article link that you can click on for daily articles from the National Association of Realtors to get all of the latest news that affects real estate and/or buying/selling homes. Harry thought his clients would find this updated daily news feed very interesting and useful – enjoy!