Harry Cassidy remains among the Top 150 Residential Realtors in America by Realtor Magazine*, the official publication of the National Association of Realtors!Harry has been named among the Top 150 real estate sales people in the nation by REALTOR® Magazine (the official publication of the Nation Association of Realtors). According to the National Association of Realtors, there are more than 700,000 real estate salespeople at work across the United States. The “Top 300 Residential Salespeople” were selected from a list of approximately 1,100 salespeople who submitted their efforts for consideration. Harry was one of only three Michigan agents to break into the Top 150! In making the determination, Realtor Magazine* used a formula that took into account the actual dollar amount of all transactions, as well as the number of transactions. RealtorMag-Top-150
So, Why Harry?Harry Cassidy has set the Downriver real estate market on its ear. From “rookie of the year” in 1996, Harry has quickly moved to the top of the sales mountain” with more than $538 million in transactions.
Why has this man become a leader in the real estate industry in Southeastern Michigan?The media says it’s because if someone were to describe a ‘Type-A’ personality, real estate agent Harry Cassidy would probably be a textbook case. His customers say it’s because Harry has a remarkable way of making people feel relaxed and comfortable, and not the least bit intimidated with the entire process. Today, Harry Cassidy is a leader in the real estate industry in metropolitan Detroit. For 25 years running, he’s been the top seller in the Downriver area, totaling more than $538 million in transactions in a region not noted for high-end real estate. A brief review is in order:
- In his first 14 weeks in the business, Harry sold $1 million worth of real estate.
- In his first full year in the business, he sold $6 million and was named “Rookie of the Year” by the Downriver Association of Realtors.
- In his second year, he sold $8.6 million.
- In his third year, he sold $13.8 million and was the top producer, with 128 units sold.
- In his fourth year, Harry sold $19.3 million and was the top producer in units sold with 163.
- In his fifth year, Harry topped $21 million, selling 175 units.
- In his sixth year, Harry sold over $25.6 million, which earned Harry the honor of First Place in Downriver’s Association of Realtor’s Million Dollar Club.
- In his seventh year, Harry once again earned First Place in Downriver’s Association of Realtor’s Million Dollar Club with sales totaling over $27 million.
- In his eighth year, he sold $36-plus million – and over 250 units. Harry once again earned first place in Downriver’s Association of Realtor’s Million Dollar Club.
- In his ninth year, he also sold $36-plus million – and over 250 units. In his tenth year, he sold $39-plus million – and over 250 units, once again earning him first place in Downriver’s Association of Realtor’s Million Dollar Club.